This role for the Finance Assistant based in Rugby within the Manufacturing and production industry will be covering all aspects of support in this function, from Production of Management Reports and Month end Finance reports, to Bank Reconciliations and Purchase Ledger Cash forecasting.
My client is a fast growing and highly successful business based in Rugby within Manufacturing and production, who have an immediate requirement to strengthen their team by bringing in a proven Finance Assistant on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities for the successful Finance assistant will be:
- Resolution of supplier queries and issues.
- Ad hoc reporting for senior management.
- Purchase Ledger Cash forecasting
- Month end Management journals - depn, equalisation, monthly charges etc
- P+L / Master forecast preparation for review with me (ie all accruals, journals etc, then review cost codes v
- forecasts for reporting)
- P+L budget prep
- Audit preparations, and producing deliverable
- Creating/Supervising payments to suppliers within the correct terms
- Post Collection and Banking on a rota Basis
- Production of Management Reports - Month end Finance reports.
- Overseeing processing of the supplier invoices for stocks/overheads/sundries
- Posting of the cashbook payments/receipts (supplier, Customer, nominal, Currency)
- Selected GL Reconciliations
The successful Finance assistant based in Rugby within Manufacturing and production, must have at least 12 months experience working in a similar role covering the responsibilities above.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work in a high pressure environment, adhering to both Strict Internal procedures and the usual financial/GDPR guidelines.
Good communication skills are a must, this must be at all levels as they will be working closely with all departments within the division, and the finance team at our manufacturing plant.