Warehouse Cleaning Operative
Our client is a well-established company based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. Due to their expansion, they are looking for a determined Warehouse Operative Cleaner. The successful candidate will have had experience working within a Warehouse focused role.
- To follow a logical process and exercise a strong ability to problem solve.
- To be co-operative with those who require your services and do so in a timely manner.
- To work within necessary Health and Safety requirements.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse focused role and/or Cleaning environment.
- To remain calm and react well under pressure.
- Patience and keen eye for detail.
- Consistency and reliability.
Working hours: 7:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jack Nardiello on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.