Corporate Logistics Administrator
Supporting the team, you will take responsibility for supporting the management of third party logistics providers to maximise availability of our products into the distribution centres and stores.
In conjunction with key stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality and cost efficient inbound supply chain both through operational and project management. You will be working as part of a growing and developing supply chain team, looking for continuous improvement within your role to simplify processes and maximise efficiencies.
We do things our way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And without our Corporate Logistics team, there'd simply be no products in those stores.
We now have a brilliant opportunity to join our Corporate Logistics department as a Corporate Logistics Administrator.
Based at our Head Office in Atherstone, you will be involved in the management and control of multiple supply chain projects and tasks, working with Buying, Regional Distribution Centres and suppliers to deliver to agreed time frames.
Responsibilities will include:
• Internal and external stakeholder engagements and management of all levels of business
• Support in the management and control of logistics service provider performance, KPIs, development and continual improvements, ensuring availability of product into the RDCs from suppliers
• Continuous improvement within role, simplifying processes and operations to maximise efficiencies
• Responsible for the processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing and other administrative duties as required
• Deliver successful key events
• Support the delivery of the department strategy as required
• Educated to minimum GCSE level or equivalent
• Must demonstrate understanding of logistics and supply chain
• Work experience in a similar environment/role or a graduate
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised with excellent time management skills
• Able to manage a varied workload, conflicting deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail
• Demonstrable ability and experience of effectively managing external providers is desirable