Customer Services Administrator GBP18,000 - GBP18,500 Fixed term contract until April
Your new company
You'll be working for a leading manufacturer that has been in business for over 30 years. Located in the heart of Telford.
Your new role
Your new position will see you working within the customer service team as an administrator. The main responsibilities will be order processing, invoice processing, chasing orders and spreadsheet management. . Full time working hours on a 12 month FTC.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing product information/undertake tasks in response to customer requests, ensuring that the work processed meets' agreed company and customer services standards
- Answering incoming telephone enquiries and respond to them and fully document how they were resolved, ensuring that all communications are handled accurately and adopting the most appropriate method of communication
- Amending and maintaining accurate company records to ensure legislative, customer and company requirements are met
- Investigating and resolving complaints and queries in line with the complaints procedures
- Train and coach other staff to ensure up to date knowledge is shared
- Take responsibility for end to end process of tasks undertaken, ensuring own knowledge of Life, Pensions and regulatory environment understood and complied with
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a customer orientated individual with an eye for detail, good administrative skills and the ability to work to set deadlines. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role as is a can-do attitude and the ability to deal with large volumes of work at peak times.
- Previous office-based experience is essential and experience within Financial Services is desirable.
- Customer focused individual.
- Methodical and well organised.
- Intermediate Excel skills - able to compile spreadsheets, manipulate data and apply formulas.
- Ability to prioritise work & work under pressure to meet service standards.
- Works with little direction - on own initiative.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to perform efficient, accurate, timely admin and secretarial duties
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.