Sales Support Administrator
SF Group are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to support a business in B11. This is a permanent position paying GBP22k. Your position will be working with the internal and external sales team to provide full administrative support to a designated Area Sales Manager and excellent customer service to external customers. A varying range of administrative duties are required. Proactive in assisting their Area Sales Manager to achieve profitable sales and product solutions to fulfill tiling specifications.
Key Relationships include:
- Customers: Architects, Interior Designers and Contractors
- Area Sales Managers
- Internal Departments - (Such as but limited to) Orders, samples, Warehouse, Marketing
- External: Suppliers and Hauliers
- Management & Senior Management Team
- To answer the telephone and assist with general enquiries overflowing from Customer Services.
- Process new business interest from the website, engaging via confirmation email or telephone call as discussed with designated Area Sales Manager.
- Process architect/contractor sample requests as required by Area Sales Manager
- Order in samples from suppliers as required, monitoring the order's progress and liaising with Samples department and Area Sales Manager regarding its receipt.
- Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes to non-corporate and corporate customers as required.
- Request PTV/SRV/NCS tests on various products through Filemaker system, then forward the relevant results/certificates as required by your designated Area Sales Manager.
- Process factory registrations and reservations as requested by your designated Area Sales Manager
- If project quantities are sufficient, or as directed by your designated Area Sales Manager, contact supplier for Best Offer Prices
- Provide product specific data sheets as requested, including BREAAM info, cleaning and maintenance and any other documentation as required
- Continuously updating and maintaining an accurate CRM database of project opportunities, ensuring all relevant opportunity information is recorded plus customers full company and contact details documented
- As directed by designated Area Sales Manager gain quotations for third party works, which is required for architects and designers.
- Obtaining third party works quotations and haulage quotes for Contractors.
- As directed by designated Area Sales Manager liaise with Marketing Dept. for more project specific literature.
- Communicating general digital company marketing literature to Architects and Interior Designers as requested.
- Compose letters/faxes/e-mails as requested by designated Area Sales Manager
- Carry out further tasks as may from time to time be delegated to you by your manager and Area Sales Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to deal effectively and efficiently with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels, including the production of accurate pricing quotations and other product specific data.
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail.
- Sales background would be an advantage but not essential
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability.
Hours of work are 8.30-5pm Monday to Friday.
21 days holiday, plus your birthday as a day's leave.
Car Parking on site
Discretionary bonus based on performance individually and company profits, paid yearly
Call Nikki on or apply via the website.