Role: Vehicle Technician
Salary: GBP18,000 to GBP23,000 (DOE) + OTE GBP25,000 per annum
Our client, a Main Car Dealership based in Nuneaton, are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician to join their existing team.
- As Vehicle Technician you will be responsible for carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance to New and Used Vehicles
- You will inspect engines/ mechanical and electrical components, in order to diagnose and rectify problems within specific timeframes
- Repairing Vehicle in line with manufacturers' standards
- Efficiently and productively service and maintain customers vehicles
- Dealing with customers
- Attend Manufacturer training courses
- Working effectively within a team of Technicians
- Operate all equipment and carry out duties in a safe and timely manner
- NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance Repair or equivalent is essential
- Previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician, ideally within another dealer environment but not essential
- MOT licence is an advantage
- Own tools
This vacancy is being managed by Ed Hatt at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on and on
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.