Trainee Business Development Manager
Job Title: Trainee Business Development Manager
Location: Coleshill, Birmingham
Salary: GBP17,000 - GBP17,500 DOE + bonus
Our client is an equipment leasing company with vast experience in the market place. They have a wealth of knowledge and strive for excellence in all they do. Strong values and customer-focused principles are at the heart of the business, enabling them to deliver a positive customer experience based on integrity, fairness and professionalism.
They now require a confident, enthusiastic and target driven Trainee Business Development Manager to join their team. You will complete a 12-month training program, which will be supported by the Sales Director / Sales Manager in order to learn the ropes as a BDM in the industry. Once your training has been competed you will be given more responsibility to find and develop your own leads.
- To support the Sales Director / Sales Manager
- Call companies with a view to bringing on potential new business
- Support marketing initiatives e.g. mail shots, dealer visits etc.
- Take all initial enquiries
- Identify development plans
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Experienced in working to targets
- Excellent sales, customer service, organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships and communicate with clients and key stakeholders.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong Computer literacy.
- Asset Finance Experience desirable but not required.
- Most importantly ??? a positive and can-do attitude .
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a reputable business and to develop your BDM skills, if you want to realise your potential and be part of a forward thinking progressive organisation then this role is for you!
If you have the skills, drive and motivation for this role, please apply today!
Keywords: Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Account Manager, Senior Sales, Sales Consultant, Telesales.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.