Full-stack Web Developer, Node.JS
My client is a well-known site with high traffic who help visitors find a day out with their kids. They're rapidly building to help families even more and are looking for a Developer to expand the team.
The ideal candidate will be building web solutions using Node.JS and other modern engineering toolsets.
- Experience in Node.JS or experience in coding ideally in an open-source language like Ruby, PHP, Python and be willing to learn Node.JS
- Looking to work in an open and inclusive environment and solve big challenges like scaling, security and personalisation.
Benefits of this company:
Our client offer a fantastic working environment in the heart of Birmingham at Kings Norton
They offer all employees:
- Pension contribution
- 4 x salary life insurance policy
- 24 days holiday
- 60% off entrance to many attractions
- Support with personal and professional development
- Regular team events and social get-togethers