Claims Supply Chain Analyst
Claims Supply Chain Analyst - GBP35K
A fast-paced, innovative property insurance organisation seeks a Claims Supply Chain Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a recognised brand.
You will support the Claims Manager in managing the TPA to deliver market leading claims services to include:
- First rate customer experience;
- Control of indemnity spend
- Ongoing live & closed file audits of TPA claim files, including but not limited to:
- Review of performance against agreed SLA's, both TPA & supply chain.
- Review of financial performance.
- Review of proactivity in handling and TCF.
- Review of settlement methods, and appropriateness of approach adopted.
- Maintain oversight of the TPA team handling Avantia claims to ensure that the required quality and experience is in place.
- 5 years experiecne in claims handling environment ideally insurance (household ideal)
- Audit experience
- Claims / repair cost knowledge
- MS office , excel proficiency is key.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to create and maintain relationships.
To discuss this further please email to arrange a suitable time to talk!