Specification & Key Account Manager
Scolmore is seeking a Specification & Key Account Manager to cover the North West. On offer to the successful Specification & Key Account Manager is a company car, 23 days holiday, company enhanced sick pay and access to the employee assistance programme.
Since our incorporation in 1989, we have become a significant force in the electrical accessory market. The Scolmore Group are proud to be a British based, family-run business, with an excellent track record of listening to what our customers need. Based in the Midlands at our purpose-built 100,000sq ft. Head Office and Distribution Centre, Scolmore create, develop, manufacture and distribute our ever-expanding range throughout the UK.
As a Specification & Key Account Manager, your duties will be to:
- Focus on-demand creation within medium to large electrical contractors. Targeting residential and commercial opportunities you will work closely with ASM's to ensure this work supports wholesaler stockists within the set parameters of Scolmore's Commercial trading philosophy.
- Build relationships within a local authority and housing associations in the North West region.
- Provide product demonstrations and presentations on Scolmore products promoting features and benefits and the service the company offers.
- Support others to develop sales opportunities with specific contractors/end users where necessary.
- Maintain accurate customer records.
- Ensure knowledge of products continues to be up to date.
- Maintaining knowledge of market trends and competitors' products.
- Carry out all administration activities within the role, including ensuring that the Outlook Calendar / CRM is updated daily.
To be a successful Specification & Key Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstratable track record in sales and demand creation.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Good organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with Microsoft Office packages.
- Able to problem solve efficiently
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to pitch a sales-based solution.
- A full clean driving licence.
In return, the Specification & Key Account Manager will receive a salary of GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 per annum with an OTE bonus.
If you are interested in joining the team, please click apply online and complete the full application process.