Technical Sales Manager
Industrial Automation - Automotive
To GBP45,000 pa + Bonus + Benefits
Based: West Midlands
Backed by the resources of an international manufacturing Group, our client is a recognised global leader in the design and manufacture of a range of leading edge products for the automotive sectors. Due to strong company growth and a continued emphasis to maintain advantage over their competitors, there is now an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join this expanding group.
Working within the Sales & Business Development team, you will be the interface between the sales and engineering departments. You will focus on CAD (2D and 3D) analysis / design work, support sales processes and customer data to support a number of product streams. In this new and exciting role, you will enjoy running projects and work closely with customers, engineering, manufacturing and sales.
- Strong experience in Auto CAD (2D and 3D models)
- Able to support post process CAD activities including tool design, tooling subcontractors and CAD data interpretation
- Ability to interpret customer drawings
- Any experience in CATIA and IGES is highly advantageous
- You will be from a lean manufacturing environment and any exposure to an Aerospace, Automotive or Electronic nvironment would be desirable
- Positive can do attitude with strong communication skills and a desire to succeed
How to Apply
So if you are looking for a high profile and role, offering considerable challenges, job satisfaction and career opportunities within a progressive, highly profitable and expanding international group, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference no 371896.