- Proven track record in QHSE Management and QHSE Management standards (BS OHSAS18001/45001, Achilles UVDB Verify, ISO9001 and 14001).
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Experience and working knowledge of current Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations.
- Experience with and knowledge of Achilles UVDB Verify accreditation and auditing.
- Auditor qualification and experience covering Client site works inspections/audits including CDM, and major gas infrastructure owners/providers requirements.
- Broad knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and Guides/Standards.
- Experience of handling 3rd party and customer (& their agents) auditors.
- Experience of conducting 'tender' and 'in-contract' QHSE activities in a pressured environment.
- Experience in generation & checking of management procedures, risk assessments (+ reviewing & utilising method statement detail), COSHH assessments in a pressured environment.
- Experience in Design, Manufacture, Installation and Service industry.
- Management of improvement programs & various improvement activities/techniques.
- Develop and deliver Toolbox talks and relevant internal training.
- Experience of undertaking Accident/Incident investigations and production of associated reports.
- Able to communicate and interact across all levels of the business.
- Identifies hazards and potential risks and assist operations staff with eliminating or mitigating those hazards
- At least 2 years experience of Project working with major gas infrastructure owners/providers - National Grid/SGN/Wales & West/Cadent/Northern Gas Networks/Costain etc.
- At least 5 years experience in QHSE in the Oil and Gas industry or equivalent.
- Diploma or equivalent (equivalent formal qualification for Environmental also desired, ditto for Quality)
- Working knowledge of Quality Standards practices & techniques.
- Experience in performing audits/assessments of sub-contractors/suppliers
- established 30 years this company has grown to become one of the UK's largest independent system integration organisations handling various contracts ranging in value.
- From its inception they have determined to provide the reference standard in quality, accuracy, safety and durability for products and services in the industrial, ultra high purity and natural gas industries.