HR Administrator - Based in Staffordshire
Salary up to GBP19,000 plus excellent benefits
Candidates MUST have proven HR experience in order to be considered for this role
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to become an onsite ambassador for the HR function in a rapidly growing organisation.
A stand-alone position where you will provide HR Administration support to managers and employees ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
You will be a self-starter who is able to use their own initiative and has excellent Microsoft Office and reporting skills.
Candidate & Duties
- Responsible for completion of offer letter, contracts and new starter checks such as reference, right to work and driving licence information
- Liaise with onsite H&S Administrators to ensure Occupational Health documentation is recorded on HR database.
- Ability to carry out audit checks in relation to employee records e.g. Annual checks.
- Liaise with onsite management team to ensure the correct documentation is completed and recorded in a timely manner i.e. absence forms, probation reviews, performance reviews etc.
- Inputting of all employee information and records onto Cascade
- Supporting managers in a note taking capacity in meeting such as disciplinary and grievances as required
- Inputting of all new starters, leavers and employee amendments and absence into the HR system and onto payroll systemin line with monthly payroll submission deadlines to outsource payroll provider
- Administration of pension information to and from payroll and Group Head Office.
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written