Senior Conveyancing Executives
Job Title: Experienced / Senior Conveyancer
Location: Newcastle - FLEXIBLE WORKING
Salary - GBP25K - GBP36K + Bonus up to GBP4000
OUTSTANDING TRAINING & CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
You will be working within a high volume residential conveyancing environment. You should be able to:
- Run a substantial caseload and perform a full range of tasks with limited supervision;
- Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines;
- Work well within a team;
- Utilize your experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing;
- Communicate, and build relationships, with clients and third parties in a professional manner;
- Provide good customer service; and
- Assist the team to ensure company targets are met.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Day to Day tasks
?? Complete tasks efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales, such as:
o Manage a substantial caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions (circa
75) including newbuild and unregistered properties with limited supervision of the Team Leader/Conveyancing Manager, until such time as your manager deems it appropriate to increase your portfolio of cases.
o Processing and dealing with post.
o Checking contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results.
o Replying to legal enquiries.
o Resolving queries raised on files by colleagues, both Onshore and Offshore, and third parties.
o Dealing with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
o Processing tasks such as:
- Proactive cares calls to the client regarding, contract checks, mortgage reports and search results, replying to freehold and leasehold enquiries, dealing with complex queries.
o Daily task list management.
o Identifying, monitoring and achieving targets on a monthly basis by using Management Information Reports.
o Recognise how to identify potential risks and when to report them to a senior member.
o Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements.
?? Manage telephone calls and liaise with client and third parties.
?? Understand and report on complex legal issues and documentation.
?? Actively communicating with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties. This will include communication in person, in writing, or by telephone.
?? Ability to produce accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties.
?? Assist with mentoring junior team members.
?? Assist team members with their workload when required.
?? Work closely with the Training Department to identify ongoing training requirements
Disposition & Attitude:
?? Shows willingness to learn however recognises limits of ability and when to seek advice.
?? A team player.
?? Self-motivated with a positive outlook.
?? Remains calm under pressure.
?? Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
?? Enthusiastic and committed.
?? Approachable, well presented and professional.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to coach and mentor others.
- Prioritise and manage your time
- Deal with people from all backgrounds
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills.