AMHP Manager - Social Worker
- The post holder is directly accountable to the Service Manager and for the management of all staff in the Local Authority Mental Health Act Team
- You will carry out your work to the standard set in the relevant professional and national occupational standards.
- The post holder is responsible and accountable for Senior Practitioners, and admin staff, FTE members of staff, acting in a supervisory/managerial capacity, monitoring performance, supporting development and undertaking annual appraisals.
- The post holder will work across the Council to ensure that Approved Mental Health Professionals can provide an experienced and effective service to all ages and client groups.
- You will be expected to lead and/or contribute to a range of projects and build relations with both internal and external partners in order achieve specified outcomes, but may not have direct authority over those involved.