BDM - Managed Print & Document Solutions
2 days left
- Contract Type
Business Development Manager
GBP30,000 basic DOE + uncapped commission (GBP70,000 OTE)
If you are hungry, passionate and ambitious then I have the role for you. My client is a leading provider of managed print and they are currently looking to grow their already successful business development team selling their full portfolio of products from Managed Print to Document Management. They have a vibrant environment and matched with incredible earning potential this role is the perfect opportunity for someone with sales experience in the managed print industry looking to take their career to the next level.
Day to day duties of this Business Development Manager role
- Winning new business
- Retaining already existing clients.
- Identifying the chance to expand business with existing clients.
- Phoning potential clients to set up appointments/generating your own leads.
- Meeting with clients to finalise deals.
- Selling managed print services/document solutions/IT services.
The Business Development Manager they are looking for
- At least 1 years' experience in managed print sales.
- Knowledge of managed print hardware, digital mailrooms, scanning solutions or document management software is beneficial.
- Strong sales background.
- The ability to spot a client's needs using your knowledge of the industry and to sell them your services so someone who is outgoing and confident is preferable.
- Strong relationship building skills in order to retain clients.
- Professional phone manner and presentation as talking to and meeting clients is the main element of this business development manager role.
Perks and Benefits of being a Business Development Manager
- Incredible earning potenital
- Company car/Car allowance
If you believe you are suited to this role, please contact Recruitment Group on