Brief Description of Job Purpose:
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for achieving customer service objectives, sales volumes and value objectives. To ensure customer satisfaction and manage quality of product and service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To process customer orders received including ensuring the availability of stocks and transport. Sending order confirmations and follow through to the goods being dispatched.
2. To generate quotations based on customer requirements liaising with all necessary departments.
3. To ensure customer complaints are noted and reported immediately to line manager and to ensure any remedial action agreed by SD is actioned promptly
4. To maintain sales activity records and log all quotes and follow ups, negotiating where necessary within agreed parameters by SD
5. To source and develop customer referrals
6. To efficiently schedule sales activity
7. To attend all meetings required by management including but not limited to monthly KPI with SOM
8. To develop and promptly maintain the customer database
9. To make sales calls to new and existing customers in accordance with agreed specific performance objectives
10. To prepare sales reports as instructed by management within time frames set
11. To respond promptly to sales inquiries and concerns by telephone or electronically
12. To ensure customer service satisfaction and good customer relationships
13. To follow up on sales activity promptly
14. To liaise with Production and customers to effectively answer general enquiries concerning deliveries and production
15. To ensure that external sales team are kept informed promptly of any developments affecting their accounts
16. To keep your work colleagues updated on a daily basis in respect of your work, ensuring and maintaining a team culture
17. To perform quality checks on product and service delivery
18. To plan and conduct direct marketing activities subject to SOM approval
19. To attend internal and/or external training courses as required by management
20. To meet and exceed agreed specific performance objectives
21. To achieve team sales targets set by management within agreed timescales
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy