Strategic Account Director
The successful candidate for this Strategic Account Director Position will have focus on growing private sector client accounts. The role offers remote working with a focus on meeting with clients and developing the relationship.
My client are a market leader in the technology sector. They are an ambitious company who understand the importance of investing in their staff as well as technology.
The successful candidate for this Strategic Account Director position will be responsible for;
- Creating and implementing an account development plan to encompass new orders and revenue growth.
- Managing your personal schedule to ensure all your accounts have regular contact.
- Building long term relationships with senior figures in key accounts.
- Review monthly account activity to ensure you are on target to deliver against your growth plan.
- Delivering a strong knowledge of the full range of products and services.
The ideal candidate for this Strategic Account Director position will possess the following attributes;
- Previous experience of working within a cloud, SaaS or IT led business.
- Strong knowledge of technology led products and services.
- Proven track record of YoY growth across key accounts.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Knows how to make and sustain a business case through effective benefits management.
- Competitive salary.
- Strong commission structure.
- Broad range of solutions.
- Remote working.
- Growing IT & Technology business