Account Manager - Pharma & Food (Bioscience)
2 days left
- Contract Type
Instruments Account Manager - to cover UK South Region Permanent- Full Time Competitive salary (dependant upon experience) & package (Including an attractive bonus, company car along with good benefits).
- The position is home based at a suitable location to allow easy access to core customers in the UK South territory.
- The position will invariably require an appropriate level of travelling and working hours to meet the nature of a field sales role with aggressive targets.
- The candidate must hold a full UK driving licence and valid passport.
- Responsible for the achievement of Sector(s) targets for orders and sales and maximising financial performance within defined territory
- Build and strengthen long-term business relationship with customers.
- Wins the right way in line with the Code of Business Ethics
- Proactively develop 'business' by engaging with customers early in the sales process.
- Ensure best possible coverage, representation and customer satisfaction levels for developing the portfolio.
- Provide sales leadership and pre sales activity to maximize the successful conversion of opportunities for the portfolio.
- Build technical competency on solutions and be perceived by customers as a credible technical resource.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and build upon the professional image of the company.
- The successful candidate will hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, or related field of science.
- Industry experience selling scientific instruments or capital equipment (e.g. materials characterisation, spectroscopy, microscopy, image analysis, particle size, biologic or analytical) to at least two of the following market sectors: Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical, Industrial, Life Science and Pharmaceutical.
- Preferably proven track record in sales in a B2B business environment with demonstrable growth.
- Experience of dealer or distributor management (Export)
- Action oriented and self-driven for results.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with initiative and good, ethical, business judgement.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener.
- Substantiated capability to negotiate and close business.
- Adaptive to dynamic and changing environment.
- Matured disposition, positive attitude and strong sense of commitment.
The CompanyAn Innovative, global organisation who is a leading provider of scientific instrumentation:
- Flexible, forward thinking with a great reputation in the market.
- Growing business, increasing their offering to clients - providing a lot of variety of work for employees.
- Independent, able to make decisions quickly and effectively.
- Lovely culture, very professional and some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- Ample parking available, easily accessible via public transport.
What should you do next?Genuinely this is a good opportunity to join an extremely innovative, with a friendly and flexible culture. They are growing and it's a great time to be part of that and make your mark at a senior level! Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.See more at: