Demand Generation Manager
I'm currently looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join a progressive and established technology business based in Worcestershire. You will have responsibility for driving lead generation through the strategical analysis and implementation of multi-channel campaign activity. This is a great opportunity to join a large and forward-thinking business, becoming an integral member of their performance marketing team and making a major contribution to the next step in their marketing development.
- Work in conjunction with the Performance Marketing Lead to develop the Demand Generation strategy and subsequent marketing plans
- Take ownership for the development of integrated marketing plans, from initial research stages, right through to delivery
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to understand challenges and drivers for particular campaign channels
- Oversee campaign performance and analysis to ensure campaigns are optimized and performing against business objectives
- Strong background in a Demand Generation role
- Excellent experience in B2B marketing
- Experience of working in a medium-to-large environment, ideally within the technology sector
- Strong experience of developing and managing demand generation strategies
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and delivery level
- Exposure across a wide range of marketing channels, including both online and offline
- Highly collaborative with strong stakeholder management skills
- A creative and innovative approach to tasks
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on .