Customer Service Coordinator
Encore are recruiting an experience Customer Service Coordinator to join a well-established team based in Evesham. This role will be working Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5.30pm and the salary will be starting at GBP20,000 to GBP21,000 per annum.
- Answering telephone calls and responding to all client queries quickly and accurately.
- Accurately inputting collection and delivery information on the internal system including verifying the contact name, department and location/postcode, ensuring correctness.
- Working with each customer's systems and carrying out all administrative tasks for each customer's account.
- Coordinate urgent movements of customer's products in a timely fashion
- Investigate any transaction queries and discrepancies.
- Share ideas and provide suggestions on continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate success in a previous customer facing and relationship management or similar role.
- Understanding of stock management preferable.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and databases as well as understanding of SAP.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and to prioritise key/important tasks.
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday between 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Salary will be GBP20,000 to GBP21,000 dependant on experience
- Onsite parking
- Full training provided
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.