R&D Tax Consultant, Birmingham
A highly respected global accountancy firm is looking to hire a talented R&D Tax Consultant to be based in Birmingham.
This dynamic fast paced practice is looking for driven individuals to come in and be a part of this success. This is a client facing role where you will be working with clients from a wide range of industry sectors across the Midlands.
Your career and technical skills will greatly benefit from being in this role as it offers the chance to work alongside and learn from some of the leading specialists in the field.
- Managing of R&D tax credit claims, ensuring the claims are maximised and deadlines are met.
- Develop relationships with the clients, becoming the first point of contact.
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients.
- Ensuring the R&D claims meet the requirements of the relevant tax legislation and guidelines.
- Explaining the mechanics of the tax benefit to the clients and discussing options available to them.
- Undertaking engagement process for new clients, and the billing process for completed claims.
- Previous experience of R&D tax credit claims.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously ensuring work is delivered in a timely manner and deadlines are met.
- Tax qualifications (ATT/CTA) desirable but is not essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.