Merchandise Assistant - Fashion
As a Merchandise Assistant - Fashion you will be supporting the Merchandise Manager / Merchandise team in the analysis, control and optimization of merchandise deployment across the business.
Our client is an established ladies fashion retailer based in the west midlands area are looking for a talented individual to join and support the merchandising team. The business trade from stores and Ecommerce which is performing very well. The business sells multi product ladies clothing, from dresses, tops, jackets etc.
Sales management and analysis
Stock management to stores, including replenishment and allocations specific to individual store requirements
Ad-hoc analysis and ongoing projects
- Demonstrated allocation and/or planning experience within the fashion retail or luxury industry
- Knowledge and experience working with key internal distribution systems
- Sound retail numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with competing tasks
Free Parking, Fashionable Product, Growing Retailer