An exciting opportunity has arisen for a telemarketer to join us at the Smart Technology Centre in Lichfield. We are offering a competitive salary and bonuses, with an immediate start.
At Giosprite, we are creating cutting edge technology solutions for Smart Cities and sell to businesses, local authorities and governments around the world.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Telemarketer to join our growing Sales Team. As a Telemarketer, you will be responsible for making calls to potential customers to book appointments for the sales team to attend.
Telemarketer duties and responsibilities
- To make outbound calls targeting your specified areas and sectors to obtain qualified leads and book appointments for the sales team to generate new business
- To follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate new prospect leads by telephone, identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
- Learn about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions prospects may have
- Communicate with prospects to understand their requirements and needs
- Offer solutions based on prospect needs and capabilities
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Respond to online chat enquiries
- Update CRM with prospect details, call history, follow ups etc
- Report to agreed KPIs
Telemarketer requirements and qualifications
- Min. 6 months experience in a Telemarketer/Telesales/Sales role
- Proven record of achieving KPIs
- Good knowledge of sales tools such as CRM software
- Ability to quickly learn about technical products and services specifications and benefits
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Tenacious and resilient
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
We would consider splitting this role into two part-time posts, which may assist applicants who need to work around school children.