Security Control Centre Operator
A rare opportunity has arisen within our European Security Control Centre for an Operator based in Atherstone. TNT's European Security Control Centre is a major component in the delivering of best in class Security Services to the TNT business.
The successful applicants will be part of a dedicated team of operators with key responsibilities for the remote monitoring of depot CCTV and intruder alarms, vehicle tracking, lone worker monitoring and the manning of our 24 hour Security Helpdesk.
Flexible Shift Pattern of 12 hour shifts including weekends.
As an European Security Control Operator your will provide a secure, professional and reliable service to its customers whilst protecting premises, vehicles and personnel.
The European Security Control Operator is responsible for monitoring sites to prevent unauthorised access and/or to detect fire, provide a check call procedure to protect personnel, to monitor vehicles in transit, to observe x-ray stations to ensure security compliance rules are maintained, to accept calls received via the TNT confidential information line whilst also using technology such as GPS and CCTV in conjunction with other systems.
The European Security Control Operator assists in regularly reviewing processes and procedures. They also ensure complete and accurate recording of telephone calls and events and escalates system faults to the European Security Control Supervisor including, when necessary, the respective site Security Manager to confirm and agree corrective action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- PC literate
- Ability to give attention to detail
- Knowledge of relevant TNT systems
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, the ability to use your own initiative and have a good attention to detail in a busy working environment will be key to your success.