Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager - Birmingham - GBP50,000 to GBP55,000 per annum -
- National M&E Contractor
- Mechanical bias
- GBP15m turnover
- High end Hotel fit out - 190 units across 10 floors
- Due to complete in June 2020
- Full M&E Package on site
- Pre-tender meetings
- You will manage the site schedule of work and site teams.
- Manage sub contractors.
- Value engineering and scoping work.
- Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners.
- Estimations and variations as required
- Starting salary of between GBP50,000 to GBP55,000 per annum
- Holiday allowance
- On site parking
- Regular pay and performance reviews
To find out more about this role as an Mechanical Project Manager in Birmingham please contact Patrick Stone of Randstad CPE's Maidstone office on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.