PR Account Director
Are you currently working as a PR Account Director and thinking about the next step in your career? Are you looking for a leading agency based in Birmingham who work with a fab portfolio of consumer and B2B clients offering their employees huge variety to ensure that they are continuing to grow in their careers? If so then read on and see what a brilliant opportunity I am currently working on.
Not only is this agency known for their great client base but also their incredible working culture. They really do have it right when it comes to creating a great working environment for their people! Describing their people as their "greatest assets" they really do put them at the heart of everything that they do - you even get your birthday off! By working together, sharing knowledge and expertise this team ensure that they are providing their clients with the best possible service.
As PR Account Director you will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of clients, being the most senior contact on the account while being strategic and helping to shape and grow the agency by getting involved in creating proposals and pitching.
- Overseeing an existing portfolio of accounts and being the main point of contact while working incredibly closely with the team on delivery
- Spotting new business opportunities, writing proposals and pitching for new business
- Offering strategic advice to clients and internally
- Leading and mentoring junior members of the team
- Being hands on in media relations and content creation as required
- Proven experience in being strategic and offering advice to clients
- Proven experience in managing the delivery of PR campaigns
- Exceptional leadership skills and enjoy mentoring more junior members of the team
- Creative thinking and an eye for new opportunities
- Fantastic pitching skills
- Excellent relationship builder
This role would suit an experienced PR Account Director who has been working in a similar role and ideally has experience across both B2B and B2C. This agency is able to offer excellent career development opportunities and fantastic experience working on big brand clients. They are interviewing immediately so please apply asap so as not to miss out! The agency is based in the West Midlands and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch. They are really easy to reach by public transport being close to the station.
This agency is extremely creative, passionate about their clients and the agency they work in, they truly are a brilliant agency with a fab culture - if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
PR Account Director, Integrated Agency, West Midlands, GBP35,000 - GBP42,000