Skilled Fabricator with current experience within sheet metal industry required for a busy engineering company in Shrewsbury. Competitive rate of pay available and excellent long term prospects on Temp to Perm basis. You will be able to read drawings, cut, form and fabricate jobs from start to finish and be self-motivated. Good working hours and work conditions - APPLY TODAY!
Hours - Days Mon - Fri
- Fabricating and MIG welding
- Reading from drawings
- Working with Mild and stainless steel
- Heavier plate and section cutting and guillotine work for structural steel projects.
- Marking out, forming and drilling
- JIG making
- Must be able to work from engineering drawings
- Plate, radial Drill and Guillotine experience essential
- Relevant C&G or NVQ qualifications desirable
- GBP11 - 12ph + Overtime to boost earnings
- Favourable working hours
- Tidy and well organised manufacturing environment