Senior Facilities Manager
I have a job for a Senior Facilities Manager. The Senior Facilities Manager will manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role. Generally reporting to the Account Manager, the role will involve coordinating internal functions with those of the Customer and suppliers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Support the Account Manager in developing the successful strategy
* Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the Account
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place
* Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
* Engages specialist capability where needed
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Demonstrates and maintains a high level of operational and commercial knowledge and working closely with the delivery team
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
* Work to the principle that Innovation is an essential management capability which will be a key factor in the sustainability of the Account
* Utilise CAFM system to maximum effect on the Account: operational delivery, commercial and demonstrating best practice
* Demonstrate technical excellence to the Customer
Qualifications: must have HNC / HND in Mechanical & Electrical Services
Professional Membership: Membership in relation to Facilities and Engineering Body desirable
Relevant Experience: Experience in public sector, multiple occupancy hard services desired. Ideally experience delivering hard services in a NHS PFI environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.