West Midlands, North West etc
GBP34,000 - GBP40,000 + Van, Phone, Laptop etc
Are you an electromechanical service engineer looking to join strong and stable engineering organisation who are looking to constantly improve their processes? Do you want to learn from engineers who have been serving 20 years or more in the company?
This market leading engineer company are a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry (machinery and services) to clients across the UK. On offer is a brilliant package as well as a well-rounded, stable team with true specialists.
* Covering UK, Ireland and some European countries adhoc
* Servicing electromechanical equipment for existing customers
* Go in with a commercial attitude and provide a long term solution for customers
* Servicing electronic equipment
* 70% Electrical and 30% Mechanical
* Reasonable call out rota
* Must have a service engineering background in electromechanical equipment
* Must have an electrical bias (multi meters, high voltage etc)
* Mechanical experience on pneumatics, hydraulics etc
* Located within 80 miles of Telford
* Commercial awareness
Please apply to Tia Uddin or call
Keywords: Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Rotating Equipment, Pumps, Valves, Compressors, Vacuum Equipment, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Cylinders, Electromechanical, Service, Field Maintenance, Servicing, Technical, Mobile Engineer
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.