Applications Design/Sales Engineer Thermal/Heat Exchangers
Applications Design/Sales Engineer (Thermal/Heat Exchangers)
GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
Are you an Applications Engineer with design and sales experience looking for a senior role where you will be managing large scale projects from cradle to grave?
Are you looking to be an independent leader within a highly skilled and experienced office where you will be responsible for designing specialist thermal products and delivering them to key international clients in the Oil and Gas, Energy and Nuclear industries?
On offer is an opportunity to work fir a business who have been established for over 100 years and have key clients who have been working for them for over 20+ years highlighting the excellent service they provide.
This company design and manufacture specialist Heat Exchangers across the globe and supply mainly into the Energy market - Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Renewables, Refineries etc
This role would suit an Applications Engineer with design and sales experience in the Thermal sector looking for progression into senior level positions.
- Take initial enquiry from the customer, understand their needs
- Design and Develop a bespoke Thermal/Heat Exchanger solution
- Manage the Project from cradle to grave
- A significant part of the role is to closely work with clients both to develop the best solutions and to gain the clients' trust and confidence.
- You will be expected to review incoming client enquiries - identifying those likely to be successful. You will be responsible for progressing enquiries by formulating a suitable commercial offer and negotiating a conclusion in line with company targets, budgets and aspirations.
- Applications/Sales/Design background
- Thermal/Heat Exchanger background
Thermal, Heat Exchanger, Applications, Sales, Engineer, Technical, Project, Design, Manager, Development, Air Cooled, Birmingham
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.