£17,500 - £18,500 per annum – salary based on experience.
Permanent - full time position, subject to a probationary period.
35 hours per week, Mon-Fri.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Administrator, with an excellent work ethic to join an established Financial Services Company based in the Newport area.
As a Financial Administrator your role will be:
- Working with an internal system, processing cases to adhere to the FCA regulations.
- Providing support for our Mortgage & Protection advisers.
- Liaising with mortgage lenders, protection providers and solicitors on a daily basis.
- General administration and organisation.
To be considered for this role as a Financial Administrator you must have:
- Previous Mortgage and Protection administration is essential or previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience using Microsoft office/ excellent I.T skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Good organisational skills.
To apply for the position please email your C.V to email@example.com or by clicking apply now