SAP Programme Manager
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world's leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a SAP Programme Manager to be based at our office in Warwick.
Our Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
The SAP Programme Manager will take overall responsibility for SAP related project delivery. You will be expected to liaise with the all stakeholders, to ensure that the projects are delivered to the highest standards. The department's activities are focused around the delivery of IT system development projects into the business by providing the best service that we can to our customer.
Area of Responsibility
- Take full responsibility for the leadership and management of all SAP functional and technical work streams ensuring that all personnel understand their roles and requirements to ensure successful programme delivery and end to end execution.
- Responsible for all project planning and control as well as progress reporting to the Head of IT Development and key business stakeholders.
- Risk and issue management as well as effective budget management.
- Oversee and drive change management and be a custodian of continuous improvement regarding programme and project delivery.
- To identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within the various related SAP focused projects.
- To work closely with the departments Project Managers, supporting with tasks as required and ensuring successful delivery.
- To oversee the activities of other colleagues in the different aspects of the programme /project, including testing and training support.
- To support and coach team members through the programme and project processes.
- Line management responsibilities for the SAP project resource team.
- To programme manage and deliver a range of projects which will not only be fit for propose from a technology perspective but will also bring significant value and benefit to the internal business departments at Dunelm Mill.
- Overseeing and supporting the wider Project Managers, with quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the projects stay on track and to budget ensuring business goals are met.
Knowledge / Experience
- Strong experience as a senior level Programme Manager, with a proven track record of delivering high profile SAP related programmes
- Have a good understanding of the automotive manufacturing business world.
- Have managed teams of people and can demonstrate people management skills.
- Has the formal MSP or Prince 2 qualifications.
- SAP (currently undertaking SAP ECC 6. programme Specific modules of relevance and SAP interfacing with external systems.
- Be a confident user of spread sheets/word processing/drawing and mapping /planning software.
- Have an understanding/experience of programming, IT Infrastructure, databases or web systems structure.
- Requirements and default management tools.
- Good understanding of the requirements analysis definition and specification process.
- Understanding of auto manufacturing concepts and systems.
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better???.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.