Our client, a Warwickshire based consultancy is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant due to growth in their sector. As a premier employer my client actively looks to develop their staff and have created a welcoming and friendly atmosphere where the emphasis is to reward staff and create a great working environment.
They are looking for someone who has a background in working within Accounts and will be looking to progress with further study initially focussing on AAT.
The succesful applicant needs to have a hardworking mindset but also be easy going and have the ability to get along with others as they very much put an emphasis on team work.
Your duties will include:
- Posting purchase invoices onto systems (Various software)
- Checking supplier statements and requesting copy invoices.
- Reconciling accounts payable to the creditors control account in general ledger and the accounts receivable to the debtors control account.
- Updating sales ledger with new customers.
- Various reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Checking expenses, credit card and petty cash and that all receipts have been included
- Reconcile payroll and pension accounts
- Supporting the payroll manager with processing of client payroll
- Working with and updating the Standard operating Procedures
- Setting up payments within agreed routines and across various banks
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who is a recent accountancy graduate or who has had some exposure to the above duties, is looking to embark on a career within accountancy and finance and wants to develop their accountancy qualifications.
For further information please submit your CV via this website or using the contact details provided.