A new Purchasing Assistant is required with a proven track record of excellent administration skills in a purchasing/buying capacity. Candidates with experience of working in a faced paced office environment will be well received.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business who are experts in their field of design and manufacture of products supplying predominantly into the Oil & Gas industry.
The role of Purchasing Assistant will include the following:
- Responsible for issuing enquiries and purchasing goods and services
- Responsible for the completion of all relevant Databases
- Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis
- Liaising internally with all departments
The suitable candidate for Purchasing Assistant will need to possess the following competences:
- Administration skills and experience essential
- High-level of attention to detail is essential
- Experience of dealing with suppliers
- Good communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- MS Proficient (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working within a fast-paced Purchasing office or department
- Keen, reliable, hardworking
- A Purchasing related qualification would be well received, but not essential
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of purchasing/buying with an Administrator background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Purchasing Assistant role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or email .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.