We are currently supporting a brand-new project to recruit several Administrators to be based at our clients brand new site in Bracknell. As an Administrator you will be working for a prestigious company whose services are designed for the Automotive and Insurance industries. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a growing and successful company.
As an Administrator you will:
- To undertake switchboard duties; receive incoming calls and direct as required to internal colleagues, or take clear messages ensuring they are communicated appropriately
- To prepare all outgoing post for dispatch, on time daily
- To scan all incoming documentation onto the internal system and allocate to correct departments
- To ensure filing and paperwork is dealt with and kept up to date
- Other general administrative tasks to support internal departments
- To achieve objectives and targets set
- Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your line Manager
You will be currently working as an Administrator or have previous experience in a fast-paced customer service role. You will also have the ability to prioritise, recognising importance and urgency and work to tight deadlines in a pressured work environment.
When you join our client as an Administrator, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- Basic Salary of GBP18,000
- Monday to Friday shift basis (08.00 and 20.00) Saturdays shift basis (09.00 and 16.30)
- Modern and Friendly Working Environment
- Private healthcare (after 3 months service)
- Life assurance of 4x Basic salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing annually
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and can display the right experience, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position and have experience in this sector; please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career