Business Support Administrator
Please note there are eight positions available - working across various shift patterns. We may consider candidates on the following shift patterns:
Shifts Patterns available:
Monday to Friday - Days
Monday to Friday - Double Days (06 am to 2pm and 2 pm until 10 pm)
Monday to Friday - Three Shift Rotational (06 am to 2 pm and 2 pm until 10 pm amd 10 pm until 6 am))
Monday to Friday - fixed - Earlies, Lates OR Nights
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for a change, and you're ready to make changes ??? we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, "Best Place to Work."
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join ??? keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include:
* Update and maintain Kronos data, predominately, Absence data via portal request and emails from managers
* Carry out checks and balances against, Crewsheet, Kronos and provide Oracle report
* Update Kronos in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring all transactions are appropriate and all request are confirmed and notified
* Escalate incidences of non-compliance, incorrect request or process anomalies
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
* Exposure to and understanding of Management absence processes by site,
* Understanding of payroll processes and pay codes by site
* Previous experience of working with Plant operations and payroll
* Input Management requests as Kronos transactions to support the timeliness of the SLAM (Starters Leavers and Movers) process for Solihull, CB and all Warehouses (Except Halewood and Ellesmere Port)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.