We are recruiting for a part time, temporary experienced Administrator for our client based close to Leek, Staffordshire.
Our client is a leading engineering company and they are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team.
The duties of this role will include:
- Use of Excel/Word/Outlook
- Receptions duties
- General administration work including Credit Control and liaising with suppliers and customers.
To succeed as an Administrator you will:
- Be confident answering the telephone and dealing with people
- Be able to prioritise your workload
- Be confident on a pc
- SAGE would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given
THE GOOD STUFF
- Possibility of a permanent job for the right candidate
- Free onsite parking
- Weekly pay whilst working as a temp
- Holiday pay (accrued weekly)
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will need to send us a full up to date CV
- Excellent written and spoken English is required for this role.
- Hours are 9am-5pm Monday & Tuesday and 9am-4.30pm Friday
Apply now or call us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.