Procurement and Projects Assistant
Procurement & Projects Assistant
We are ideally looking for an immediately available candidate, so please get your CV across asap if you feel that you meet the criteria.
Salary & Package
- Negotiable depending on experience but likely to be in the range GBP23k-GBP30k
- Mobile Phone
**If you have any Project Management/Procurement experience, especially within the Construction sector, this would be a distinct advantage.
My client are a progressive organisation where commitment, capability and productivity are quickly recognised and all staff are encouraged to achieve both personal and professional growth. The company operates across the UK from a Head Office in the Cotswolds.
My client has an employee orientated culture and the average length of service is in excess of 4 years. They operate a share scheme for staff and senior managers and are enrolled under the government's auto-enrollment pension scheme.
They focus on hiring the right people and extend full training to the successful applicant.
We are looking for a strong character who can remain calm when the pressure is on and ideally thrives under these circumstances but can still keep positive and enthusiastic.
Your day to day duties will include
- Procurement of materials and supplies direct to projects
- Liaison with relevant contacts on their day to day requirements
- Booking costs to projects and monitoring expenditure on each project
- Dealing with suppliers and negotiating best price on low value products
- Dealing with purchase orders for materials and labour
- Collating data, running financial reports, placing orders with suppliers, supporting teams and general administration, but this is not an exhaustive list, so there could be much more to do!
Key Requirements & Skills
- Ideally some procurement experience
- Highly numerate
- Strong excel skills
- Highly reactive
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike