Mechanical Service Engineer
The client is a family run business and leading manufacturers of agricultural engineering equipment. The customer base is local, UK and Europe wide. We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Service Engineer who thrives on knowing no two days will ever be the same, who enjoys new challenges in fault finding, investigating and repairing mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment.
The equipment is varied and vast and we are seeking a Mechanical Service Engineer who has a broad skills knowledge and ability to work on a selection of the following:
- Petrol and Diesel engines.
- Hydraulic Systems.
- Pumps and motors.
- Light/heavy Plant equipment.
- General Industrial equipment.
- The equipment is workshop and field based.
As a Mechanical Service Engineer, you will possess the following:
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- The ability to fault find, diagnose and offer solutions for a range of mechanical issues.
- Experience in carrying out preventative maintenance and repairs on industrial equipment.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight time frames.
- A flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work overtime at peak times.
- A relevant qualification/or equivalent experience within the field of Land Based Engineering.
- Willingness to participate in training to improve and further your skills.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, laptop and mobile phone. Tool insurance as standard and on call and standby payments. PPE is also provided.
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, company vehicle and benefits package.
Due to the high amount of interest we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.