Job Title: Commissioning Engineer
Industry: Water Treatments
Salary & Benefits: GBP35,000 + all benefits
Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Are you an experienced Commissioning Engineer who is looking for their next permanent opportunity? How would you like to work for a large company who specialise in equipment for the water purification and water treatment industry?
We are currently working with a well-known water purification company who are seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer to join their expanding teams. Working from the Operation Manager's instruction, candidates will be required to undertake a wide variety of functions including mobilisation, asset management, procurement and quality assurance.
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will hold a relevant Electrical engineering degree or similar technical degree
- As a commissioning engineer you must have a proven background in plc control, electrical circuitry with the ability to fault find within a control panel. Expert Understanding of motor function is expected
- The Commissioning engineer will be flexible in approach and possess excellent time management skills
- As a Commissioning engineer you will be very customer centric and have strong communication skills (verbal & Written) with ability to communicate at all levels
- As a commissioning engineer you must hold full clean UK driving license, and flexible enough to work out of hours
Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities:
- As a commissioning Engineer you will be expected to support the operations team and will responsible for assisting Operations Manager
- You will be required to mobilise the unit, in order to do so you will require to complete all relevant paperwork and risk assessment in advance
- You will be responsible for asset management by ensuring all fleets are in state of readiness at all times and all equipment are well maintained
- Your foresightedness will be required to identify all consumables and equipment required for projects, also ensuring sufficient stock of spares and consumables in place
- As a Commissioning engineer you will be required to conduct auditing and risk assessment to ensure Health and Safety of all concerned
If you are interested in this Commissioning Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.