Sales & Marketing Administrator
Sales and Marketing Administrator
The Mailbox, Birmingham
Fine & Country have an opening for a Sales & Marketing Administrator. Previous administration experience is essential. The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel. It is essential that you have a keen eye for detail and that you can manage a varied and busy workload efficiently with the ability to prioritise.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have prior sales experience; particularly with high-end luxury goods. You will also have an excellent telephone manner, good receptionist skills (telephone and meet & greet) and good overall experience of dealing with the public and assisting with general enquiries.
The following is a basic outline of the role:
- Working as part of a team to support the associate estate agents in their role of listing and selling houses
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Proofing property brochures before they are sent to print
- Compiling and checking statistics and figures on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Uploading property photographs, video and word documents to our software prior to making the property available on the internet
- Preparing marketing campaigns using material supplied by head office
- Maintaining our database of properties and clients
- Invoicing solicitors and clients upon completion of a sale
- Social Media Campaigns on a variety of platforms
About Fine & Country:
- Over 300 offices in the UK and across the world
- Head office on Park Lane, London
- Specialise in selling properties in the upper quartile (from GBP500,000 to GBP5 million)
- We've won the 'Best Estate Agency Marketing' award at the International Property Awards for 5 consecutive years.