Investment Research Supervisor
Investment Team Supervisor
Bell Cornwall recruitment are delighted to present a role within a leading financial service company, as a Research Team Supervisor based in Bromsgrove.
We are looking for an individual who has completed their Financial Planning Diploma Level 4 as well as in depth knowledge and experience of the investment product market.
- To identify training for team members and to process any issues/improvements for investigation.
- To handle the line management responsibilities and provide support and coaching to team members when needed.
- To both prepare and communicate both bespoke investment and complex financial planning reports within set SLA guidelines.
- Actively participate in delivering in depth financial research and firm research projects within set deadlines and targeted SLAs.
- To develop up to date understanding of legislation, technical/product information, financial planning concepts and possess a thorough understanding of the firms advice guidance.
- Tax and other financial calculations when required
- Analysing and preparing financial data for management reporting meetings
- Diploma in Financial Planning - essential
- Previous experience within an IFA financial services environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail with a high level of accuracy and attention
- Previous experience managing a team
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales