Client Support Administrator
Our client is looking for a Client Support Administrator to join a busy team within their business. The role will involve providing support to clients by delivering effective and efficient administrative services. Our client is ideally seeking someone with previous administration experience within a professional office.
You will be working Monday to Friday on a 3 week rotation basis 8.00 - 4.30pm, 9.00 - 5.30pm and 9.30 - 6.00pm.
- Closing files within agreed timescales
- Carrying out post room duties on a rotational basis - scanning post, filing originals
- Fully checking and verifying all files required by clients by agreed timescales
- Supporting internal departments in all administrative functions - photocopying, scanning
- Ensuring team processes are up to date and all changes are communicated through email and team meetings
- Keeping workspaces tidy and professional
- Assisting with other projects as required
- Previous administration experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic with a positive attitude - team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with a positive and professional attitude
- Good IT skills - able to grasp new systems quickly
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrator who is keen to join a great company with an excellent reputation. If you think that you have the skills and experience relevant to this role, then we would like to hear from you. In return our client offers an excellent benefits package (22 days holiday, freedom Fridays, Pension, Healthcare cash back scheme, sick pay, annual salary review, bonus scheme, free parking, onsite caf??).
This role would suit candidates living in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford upon Avon or Coventry
If you are already registered with Perfect Katch Ltd, then please contact us to discuss suitability for this position.
Perfect Katch Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Perfect Katch Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.