Internal Sales Support
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, expanding company who offers a varied, pivotal role within a friendly, hard-working team environment.
Providing comprehensive internal sales support to an External Sales Executive, managing a busy email inbox, liaising with internal teams, sending out quotations and samples and managing the CRM system.
- To answer the telephone and assist with general enquiries
- Process architect/contractor sample requests, including online requests as required by designated Sales Executive
- Order in samples from suppliers as required, monitoring the order's progress and liaising with Samples department and Sales Executive
- Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes
- Provide product specific data sheets as requested
- CRM database management of project opportunities, company marketing and customer details.
- Along with designated Sales Executive and Project Tracking team ensure accurate use of CRM diary, ensuring all client appointments are logged & follow up calls/emails
- Compose letters/faxes/e-mails as requested by Sales Executive
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail.
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written English
High Meadow Recruitment is working on a consultancy basis for the client