Relationship Manager - Invoice Finance
Relationship Manager - Invoice Finance (Midlands and South Region - Midlands based)
Who we are
An award-winning bank here to help Britain's go-getters.
More about us
In 2009, Aldermore set out to be the bank helping those with ideas, big and small, to realise their dreams and to seek and seize opportunity in their personal and professional lives. We call it banking for the bold. Today, we're an award-winning bank that has helped fund the growth of Britain's small businesses through a range of business finance solutions, specialist mortgages and savings accounts that provides our customers with the support they need to make things happen. Join us if you want to find yourself at the heart of a dynamic, growing organisation where our employees are empowered to grow their expertise and build their careers.
Relationship Managers in one of Aldermore's largest teams, Invoice Finance, are dedicated to providing our customers with tailored products that include Asset Based Lending, Invoice Discounting, Factoring and Specialist Finance. Working across the UK and via a network of specialist brokers, they help SMEs in every sector to improve cash flow by unlocking capital held up in unpaid invoices. For business customers, it's all about growing and embracing new opportunities. For you, it's a dynamic culture that offers lots of career scope.
This is a great opportunity for a Relationship Manager (Invoice Finance) to join this progressive organisation covering the Midlands region. You will effectively manage a portfolio of up to 50 Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending clients with a Funding Limit between GBP100k and GBP1M, focusing on Relationship Management, Client Risk and value creation for both Aldermore Invoice Finance and the Client.
Key Accountabilities include
- To maximise client life and satisfaction by managing client relationships in accordance with AIF's defined service Proposition appropriate to each client segment.
- To work collaboratively with your colleagues within Sales, Credit, Risk and Operations to ensure effective delivery of client service throughout the life time of the client and ensuring TCF principles are adhered to.
- To minimise / avoid bad debts by working in partnership with Risk to apply AIF's risk policy rigorously and appropriately ensuring potential client risk issue are identified quickly and dealt with effectively.
- To identify opportunities to add value to client relationships both from the client's and Aldermore Group's perspective ensuring pricing reflects client risk and management, and that opportunities to provide additional services / products are identified.
- To ensure that you adhere to and consistently apply Aldermore Group's policies and procedures.
?? Take ownership of your own Personal Development Plan to develop behaviours and competencies through use of relevant learning materials.
?? To participate in the development and coaching of Assistant Relationship Managers (ARM).
?? To encourage team work through sharing and implementing best practice.
?? Through the Client Referral Scheme identify potential new prospects from the existing client base and wider professional contacts.
?? To support the business and HoRM with any additional tasks required
?? Audit and survey experience within the invoice finance industry
?? Client rescue and recovery within invoice finance industry
?? Risk management skills
?? Client management experience required
?? Financial analysis skills
?? Strong communication and influencing skills
?? Problem analysis and decision making skills
As you would expect, this opportunity offers a competitive basic salary and reward package, and you'll also benefit from our commitment to investing in your professional development.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer