Credit Risk Analyst - Consultancy
A fantastic consultancy opportunity with an established, globally recognised data analytics company. Based out of the Birmingham office, the role will involve working with a wide range of clients around the EMEA region, some of which will involve time on client site, delivering Credit Risk analytics solutions.
Candidates must have right to work in the UK
Key Responsibilities of the Analytics Consultant:
- Consult on a wide range of projects including predictive and decision modelling, optimization, data analysis, etc. for Retail Banking clients
- Work with businesses across the EMEA regions to develop and implement Credit Risk solutions
- Build, develop and implement models
- Analyse large amounts of historical data to identify best solution
- Provide support to clients on effective usage of models and best strategies and processes moving forward
- Considering various levels of consultant - opportunity to lead and manage projects if at this level
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Analytics Consultant role:
- Strong academic background in an analytical discipline
- Experience in an analytics environment would be beneficial, ideally an IRB bank or financial institution with exposure to the risk life cycle
- Knowledge of related regulations would also be an advantage, e.g. IFRS9 and Basel II
- Experience of building models including IFRS9, Basel II, predictive, decision, statistical, etc.
- Technical skills with tools such as SAS, R, Python, Scala, Java, C++, etc.
- Fantastic communication and people skills, able to build strong relationships and explain complex and technical material to non-technical users
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.