Team Administrator- Property Consultancy
Katie Bard are currently recruiting on behalf of a unique property consultancy who are currently recruiting for a Team Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis paying up to 25K. This is a really exciting opportunity for the right person to make this role their own and really grow and progress. It would suit someone with prior commercial administration/ PA experience ideally from a Property background.
Day to day duties may include:
- Managing diaries for various surveyors and directors
- Arranging travel and accommodation for team members
- Attending client meetings and visits
- Ensuring all compliance documentation is complete and accurate
- Helping support with any compliance issues
- Compiling reports and analysing any trends to help improve the team's performance in line with KPIs.
Ideal or relevant experience:
- Prior commercial administration experience
- Ideally degree (or equivalent) educated
- A desire to want to be PA or progress through the company
- Experience liaising with various stakeholders including clients and internal team members
- Enthusiastic and fresh approach with the ability to have flexibility to your work.
If this role sounds of interest then apply now or call Bard ASAP on 0 to find out more about our registration process. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.