An exciting opportunity for a part-time Accounts Administrator has arisen at an established Newcastle-under-Lyme Financial Services company. Working within the existing finance team, this is a great opportunity for you to come into a varied role with exposure to a multitude of duties.
This role is on a part time basis, with flexibility over whether you work compressed hours over a few days or fewer hours Monday to Friday.
This is a temp role with the possibility of permanent.
As an Accounts Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing refunds
- Dealing with chargebacks
- Supplier reporting
- Invoicing clients
- Supporting the collections departments
- Assisting the customer service team
- Any additional ad-hoc finance tasks that may be required
As an Accounts Administrator, you will have/be:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Proficient with the use of Sage Line 50
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with MS packages - especially Excel
- Team player
If this position sounds like it's for you and you would like more information, please contact