3 days per week 8:30am - 5.00pm
GBP20,000 per annum pro rata
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious company based in Oswestry for a part time Payroll Administrator. The appointed candidate will be undertake payroll function in a timely and accurate fashion whilst maintaining a positive environment and embracing the ethos of the business.
- Add new starters onto payroll function and remove leavers.
- Calculate holiday pay and keep accurate records.
- Collate timesheets for hourly paid staff and enter onto payroll
- Make any changes to salaried staff as and when necessary
- Administer Pension schemes into which the staff are enrolled
- Calculate SSP/SMP/SAP/SPP and HMRC Payments
- Administer attachment to earnings orders
- P11d calculations
- Calculate monthly payroll journal
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes -:
- A working history of bookkeeping and payroll
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy and strong attention to detail
- Experience of Pegasus is beneficial but not essential
- A professional and discreet approach to confidentiality
Our client is a long established organisation with a fantastic reputation for quality of their service. This prestigious company is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who can really add value to the team and financial function. Training will be provided on the systems used.
- GBP20,000 per annum pro rata
- Part time 22.5 hours per week
- One hour for lunch
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday & 8 bank holidays pro rata
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.